John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Dinner Around the World--Greece

This past week's Dinner Around the World country was Greece.

John made Chicken Piccata and Greek Potatoes.

IT WAS DELICIOUS! Everyone cleaned their plates! I even hid some of the potatoes in the microwave so I could snack on them later!!

I also want to share something that always gets me tickled. John has taken on a more "active" role in our home lately. He has been helping make the menu and cooking more and cleaning up more. I am really happy about all of that but the thing that makes me the happiest? The fact that he has begun making a weekly trip with me to Publix! I used to like going to the grocery store all by myself. It was my "quiet time" for the week. BUT ever since he started coming with me... I LOVE IT! Sometimes we take the kids and sometimes we don't... either way... I love having him there (even if he does act like a big old kid in the store sometimes!). The funny part is, every single week when we go he will walk to the kitchen utensils and tools and look around and walk away with 2 or 3 new little gadgets. He always says, "I get a prize because I have been good"! It tickles me each week. I really do love that time with him and look forward to it every single week!

Chicken Piccata and  Greek Potatoes served with a lemon wedge to add extra flavor...YUMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!