John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

ABC, Easy as 1-2-3i

I have noticed a new ABCs of Me floating around and I thought I would do one here as well. It is fun and it gives insight about me to my kids about things they may not have otherwise known!

Here goes:


Age: 31 
Bed size: Queen
Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom! My boys only have to do ONE chore a week (besides put away their clean clothes on Sunday nights) and that is definitely one that we alternate between the boys!
Drink of choice: Publix DIET Sweet Tea
Essential start to your day item: Other than my alarm, Wheat toast and a can of Diet Pepsi
Favorite color: PINK
Gold or silver: Silver
Height: 5'6''
Instrument(s) you play:  Uhmm... I played violin when I was about 5 and the piano when I was about 13...Now? NOTHING!

Job: I work at a University
Kids: Callum: 15 years old, Haley: 14 years old, Kobe: 10 years old, Samuel: 5 years old
Living arrangements: John, myself, Callum, Kobe, and Samuel live in a home in the center of our small town with our dogs: Buster, Chief, and Levi. Haley lives with her mom in Indiana and visits as often as possible. 
Mom's name: Sara Ellen
Nicknames: Mom
Overnight hospital stay other than birth:  I had heart surgery when I was about a month old and stayed for a little while and then when I had Kobe and Sam.
Pet Peeve:  I am a tad bit OCD about certain things so I would say way too many to list!
Quote from a movie: Gosh! Whatever I feel like! ---Napoleon Dynamite {My kids will get this!}

Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: None
Time you wake up: Usually around 6:15 a.m.
Underwear: Always
Vegetable you hate: Beets
What makes you run late: Not getting up when my alarm goes off!
Xrays you've had: When I broke my wrist and when I had pneumonia 
Yummy food you make: Chicken Casserole, Potato Soup
Zoo favorite: Otters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!