John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Most Important Thing

Today Samuel came to my office to hang out for a little while after school. I gave him some paper and markers and he took off drawing me some incredible pictures. He even wrote a story to go along with one of the pictures. 

He drew a mermaid and then wrote:

Then she turned into a mermaid 

on his picture. I thought that was clever for five years old.

After that he colored a page all blue. He said, " You know what this is?" I answered no. He said, "Well, it is the most important thing in the world. It is the sky. Want to know why it is the most important thing in the world?" I answered yes. He said, "Because, it is where Jesus lives". 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!