John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Be Brave!

This morning, Samuel was in RARE mode. He actually woke up in a great mood and was being extra sweet and kind on the way to school. We talked the whole way to his school this morning and I really LOVED that. He shared the following with me:

"Momma, one of my friends at school was scared of the storms after we looked up the weather yesterday in class. I told him not to be scared. I told him that anytime he feels a little scared that he can be brave because Jesus is always with us everywhere. Momma, if Jesus lives in your heart when you don't feel strong He can make you strong."
      
 There is really nothing more that needs to be added here. He is wise beyond his years! I love that Samuel goes out and witnesses God's love to others...even in his little Kindergarten classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!