John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Monday, December 10, 2012

A Down Home Christmas

Last night at church the kids presented their Christmas musical, A Down Home Christmas. The little ones did their songs first and then the older kids got up and put on a little play. All of the kids did a great job! I failed to get any pictures from the actual play but afterwards we had goodies in the family life center and the kids were wired. We took advantage and got some pictures.

Kobe, my grandmother, my grandfather, Sam

This was actually Kobe praying this was the last picture and I am uncertain of Sam's face but this one makes me laugh!


Me and my sweet boys!

Me, my dad, Kobe, and Sam (a moving target!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!