John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday 10-- If I Won the Lottery


Today is Tuesday and I am linking up with Lena B. at Lena B, actually and participating in the Tuesday Ten of the week: First Ten Things You Would DO or BUY If You Won the Lottery.

{Assuming we are completely out of debt and since our children's college is taken care of...}

1. Give to my church and missions!

Complete water project in Uganda
The Water Project

2. Take care of any of my parent's or my in-law's needs.


3. Take everyone on a huge, unforgettable family vacation.

lug7s.gif - 6.9 K
Web Clip Art

4. Take a trip to every single place I have ever wanted to visit with John (just us).  To Boston, To Maine,  To NYC at Christmas time, to Ireland, to Vietnam, to Italy, and to Thailand. I have a whole board dedicated to this very topic HERE on Pinterest.

NYC at Christmas

5. Buy a HUGE house (with a guest house John could turn into a "Man Cave").


6. Adopt as many orphans from different countries as my new house could hold!







7. Buy some land to plant a beautiful flower garden/field.




8. Buy every single stick of peppermint chap stick I could find so I would never run out!

click on image to close window

9. Buy any wish list items that my family desired.

Infinity Knot Ring
One of my wish list items...you can see my board on Pinterest HERE

10. IF I had any left over (I mean, I realize I would have to win A LOT of money to do these things!) I would put it in savings...for a Rainey Day, of course!

Go link up and tell us what you would do!


2 comments:

Thank you for your sweet comment!