John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday Ten: Favorite E-cards

I haven't linked up in a while. I don't know why...no particular reason. BUT when I saw today's topic... I HAD TO! So today I am linking up to Ms. Lena B So... here you go...my top ten favorite E-cards!



Lol love it!


 So true!!!!!

yes!

so true.

lol

Too funny!!

haha


LOL, Oh yeah, I've done it!

haha

AND...my MOST favorite Ecard:

HAHA! I know John will!

This one just makes me die out laughing... I don't know if I have ever written this in my blog but I will since I just posted this E-card. One morning I feverishly sent John a text and it read:  Sorry I was too busy planning for the zombie apocalypse with you to tell you to have a good day.

I DIED out laughing when I re-read that later. I don't know why it struck me so funny but it did! 


I know it isn't an E-card but I love this SO much I just have to share it!

Yep!

AND... the last bonus for the day:

Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom!!!  HA! I had to laugh at this one!


I LOVE my kids...but you gotta admit...these are funny!


Have a great Tuesday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!