John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Monday, October 8, 2012

They're Creepy and They're Kooky

I was just sitting here finalizing the details for the boys' Halloween costumes this year and I started looking back through some old Halloween pictures. I thought I would share. For memory's sake I am going to list what they have been each year up until now.

Kobe:

1st Halloween: Puppy (pictured)
2nd Halloween: Elmo
3rd Halloween: Power Ranger
4th Halloween: Batman
5th Halloween: Darth Vader
6th Halloween: Football Player
7th Halloween: Scary Gate Keeper Man (pictured)
8th Halloween: Mr. T (pictured)
9th Halloween: Steve Urkel


Samuel:

1st Halloween: Yoda
2nd Halloween: Cowboy
3rd Halloween: Boxer (pictured)
4th Halloween: Buzz Lightyear (pictured)
5th Halloween: Alvin from Alvin and the Chipmunks (pictured)


We will debut this year's costumes soon...


My little Knock Out!

Such a CUTE Little "Fighter Man" as he called it!

John did great with Kobe's makeup..he was creepy!



DONE with all the dress up stuff!

Mr. T


Buzz

ALVIN!

"Did I do that??"

"Gosh....whatever I feel like..."

Just for fun!

Cowboy Sam

Sam and a buddy were matching Buzz Lightyears that year!

We had him walk around and say "I Pity the Fool" all night!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!