John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Harvesting

God. He is REAL. Some pray to a God that they aren't sure even exists. 
It is habit. 
That is religion. 

But I am here to tell you that He is VERY much real and shows up in mighty ways if you will just allow Him to. He is a gentleman. He won't force himself on you... you have to be willing.

I have just gotten back from the Women's Encounter. One way that I know that God is real is because He changed me from the inside out. Anyone that knew before and after knows that to be true. I even had a friend come up this weekend and tell me that she KNEW when I got saved. She said she could tell it...she could just hear it in my voice. I had changed. Everything about me had changed. I even sounded different. Full of love, compassion, and patience. WOW! What a compliment.

A lot of great things happened this weekend. I go and I minister to other ladies and teach a session about getting free form your past (that in itself shows that God changes things... I used to would have NEVER been able to do that!). The enemy always tries to attack my testimony. He makes me feel like it isn't worthy. Like it doesn't matter. Like no one will get anything from it. I almost back out each time this weekend comes around. I never have but I almost do each time. This weekend was no exception. But I saw women changed. I saw broken women put back together. I saw women who didn't believe anyone could love them begin to love themselves. I saw a woman have a burden that she had carried for 47 years broken off of her. 

We had women from Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, and Florida all come together to praise God and receive forgiveness and healing from things that have bound them to their past. 

I thank God that He allows me to have a part in this ministry. That He trusts me with it.

I wrote THIS post the other day. It was my sincere cry out to God for this weekend. My prayer was/is that I would plant seeds and harvest/reap what I sowed into others. That I was able to sow the right things into a harvest. Over TWO days I had three different ladies confirm that GOD does hear us. On three different occasions, three different women came to me and told me that my harvest was many. One lady told me that the Lord was prompting her to tell me that He showed her that I was casting out nets and bringing in so many fish that my nets were breaking! She said it had whales and dolphins in my nets too! I know this was God just confirming to me that He cares about what I care about.

I also had several other things spoken over me/my children this weekend. I was told that even though I didn't know it when I named Samuel but he has the "ears of Samuel"...Samuel in the Bible. Samuel is said to be the world's youngest prophet. In the Bible, God calls out to Samuel and Samuel hears him and answers, "Speak Lord, for your servant hears". It was revealed that the trouble with Samuel's ears will be his testimony. I don't know about you...but that right there just gives me joy. The Lord would take what was meant for harm and turn it into good. He cancelled the enemy's plan of destruction on Samuel's ears and has given him ears to hear Him...his Lord. It was also spoken that Samuel would begin to draw pictures and that these pictures would be anointed from the Lord. What they didn't know is that Samuel has already been drawing pictures. Here is one of them: 


He said that this is our family and that is Jesus at the top sitting in the "right seat" ... 
When I showed this picture to the lady speaking this over Samuel she fell down because she said the anointing was so strong on this picture. I receive that for Samuel's life.

It was also said that Kobe has the anointing of the prophet Isaiah on him. That he would not stand for injustice and that he would bridge races and generations. In the Word, the Lord asked who He could send and Isaiah answered, "Here I am Lord, send me!".  They said for me to speak the name Isaiah over him...what they didn't know is that Kobe's middle name is Isaiah. 

These things aren't coincidences. These are GOD things. 

I watched women get confirmation from people that they have never even seen or met before. Not because of us...but because of Him. All of it is to HIS glory. We were just willing vessels. I just prayed this all weekend long: Here I am Lord. Use Me. I am a willing vessel. 

And He did.

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
John 8:36


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!