John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Fall Ya'll!

This past weekend while John was gone being a man with his buddies while sleeping in a cave and eating beanie weenies  camping and exploring caves the boys and I went and bought everything we needed for our front porch for Fall. It is starting to really feel like Fall here in Alabama and I honestly did not know if we would ever feel cool after this past summer...but here we are...and here I am in my fall boots! I let the boys each paint a pumpkin. I try to bribe encourage them to use the colors that I am using for the theme each year but... it never happens. So, this year I have a pumpkin with neon blue, pink, green, and yellow and one with black and red, purple, and green. I would be lying if I said I wouldn't like for the porch to be all coordinated...but I LOVE anything they make so I proudly displayed those mis-matched pumpkins!



I had to pretty much MAKE Kobe get in this picture. You can see their little painted pumpkins on the front right of the porch stairs.

I am VERY happy that the cooler weather is here and that I can put out all of my fall things! I LOVE the new fragrance I got for our home. It is called Caramel Frappe. It smells SO good!

So bring on the Fall Festivals, pumpkins, and hayrides. The Raineys are ready!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh...I'm the same way. I'm so OCD with things matching and coordinating, so that's a tough one for me too. It looks sooo cute though!! What I love most besides the pumpkins is the "R". I never would have thought! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cindi! That turquoise "R" was on my front door and I LOVE polka dots and burlap so I HATED to take it down for the Fall "R" I painted. So, I stuck in there somewhere!

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comment!