John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Guess Who?

Guess Who lost his first tooth???


THIS GUY!



He lost the bottom right (looking at him) tooth. The one on the left is so loose it is ready to come out too. In fact, it is so loose that it is leaning to the side and looks like he has just one tooth in the middle instead of on the left (looking at him) side! 

This was the first tooth I have ever pulled! I was kind of proud! 

He put his tooth under his pillow and got $4.00. When he saw that he said, "Man, I should have pulled the other one! I probably could have gotten $10 because it is a little bigger!". 

He is getting a little too big, too quickly!



2 comments:

  1. Oh.how.cute!!! Girl, I would be proud of me too if I ever pulled a tooth. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a little nervous and it was kind of scary but then the next day I pulled another one. Now I consider myself a pro! I keep asking if he has any more loose teeth! LOL

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comment!