John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Top Ten::: My Own Personal Favorites

Good Tuesday Morning!!! Welcome to Rainey Kind of Days!!  I am linking up today with Mom 2 Memphis and Ruby for Tuesday 10 and the theme today is FAVORITE BLOG POSTS. I am going to share a few with you that either tell a lot about who I am or give you insight to my crazy life

This is my all time favorite post. It is lengthy but so meaningful to me...and probably one that all moms can relate to:


A fun and silly time with my boys:


It is hard as a mom to get it all done...but sometimes you just have to make the decision to NOT get it all done:


Part of our journey for John to adopt Kobe:


Funny things:



About pushing people's buttons:


A day in my life that I do believe every single mother will understand:


Our story of Adoption:


A letter to my boys:


Oh, I could have chosen more... I love going back and reading some of my thoughts from days gone by. It gives me hope at times and laughs when I need them and reminds me of how truly blessed we all are.

Have a great Tuesday friends!


2 comments:

  1. thats one of the great things about blogging. you can go back and read your own stuff, your thoughts, musings..etc...its not just for other people to see..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly need those reminders at times!

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comment!