John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, August 3, 2012

My Assistant at Work


Today, I had a new assistant at work. His name is {drum roll please}, Samuel! Sam came to work with me today to "help" me work and "help" clean up my office. We got here and he ate his breakfast right away. That must have made him tired because he immediately needed a nap.

Photo: Sam said he was going to help me work and clean my office today...yeah...ok....isn't he sweet?
Hard at work or Hardly working?


After that he opted for "break time" and ate a string cheese and drank a juice box and watched Netflix. He chose to watch the movie Beethoven because he said it is FUNNNNY and Kobe NEVER lets him watch it!


Later we decided to have lunch at the picnic tables by the greenhouse and take a little stroll around campus.



Then we headed over to see what the lions were doing. I think the breeze and warm sun made them sleepy!

Tired Lions

Fast Asleep

In Dream land

We kept walking and Sam discovered something he hasn't seen (or paid attention to) before.


We decided to go to and check the mail and find some goodies in the Bookstore. 

On the way to the Bookstore, I realized that since his big boy backpack just came in that this may be the last time I will see him walking around like this:

Sam with his little puppy dog preschool back pack!



Sam picked out a really cool shirt at the Bookstore and a bag of gummy worms.


After we left the bookstore he was dying to walk across the bridge. So we did. We took the long way back and giggled and talked. After that, we hung out and did some paperwork. We had a really fun day just hanging out today.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!