John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Wish List

Today I am linking up to The Eloping Stethoscope and making a wish list! A BIG welcome to all of the Eloping Stethoscope readers.

Infinity Knot Ring
Source: Silly Shiny Knots Collection


1. I am DYING for one of these Eternity Knot Rings.










2. OR How about a pair of these Vintage Diamond Earrings. I would LOVE to find a pair that look similar to these:

vintage diamond earrings.


3. I am reading this:

Source: Dave Ramsey Website

in hopes that it will speed up mine and John's "wish" to be debt free. We have a plan in place and I just hope we can stay responsible and focused on the reward at hand! In the "scheme of things" we aren't that bad in debt so I think this could be a breeze if we really stick to it!










4. I want to go on a Mission Trip to Haiti to love on and help kids like this:

Source: Hope for Haiti






Source: Hope for Haiti

5. I really wish I could travel to Boston sometime soon...

Pinned Image

Doesn't it look just lovely?!


6.  I wish I could get this tattoo today...while I have it on my "to do" list I am afraid it won't come soon enough!

Pinned Image


7. Money. For a shopping spree. Money that I don't have to feel guilty about spending. Money that I could go and buy myself something and still have plenty to buy my boys some fun things. I would split it with John so he could get some fun things too! I am getting better about spending money on myself. AND not things for the house...for ME!

8. I wish we could wiggle our noses and all the "fix it" spots in our home would be done!

9. I wish it wasn't so long until our next family vacation. I wish that was happening today! I have a little plan up my sleeve for when the time is right though....

10. I wish I could have more date nights with John. We rarely EVER go anywhere by ourselves. We want to we just aren't always able to...but I SO wish that would change!

I hope you each have a great day today!! Thanks for stopping by!
         





6 comments:

  1. i love those eternity rings too! i want i want!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those eternity rings are so beautiful! I want one too haha.
    Love that you wanna go to Boston. I used to want to live there, even though i've never been!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list! Dave Ramsey's book is a fantastic investment..as well as his class. Also, Boston is one of my favorite travel spots. It never disappoints!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those earrings are GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those earrings are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those earrings!

    stop by and say hi,
    adayinthelifeofmektt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment!