John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, July 27, 2012

Lunch Date

Today my mom called and said that she and Samuel would like to take me to lunch. We met at Trowbridge's downtown because it is close to my office. I had fun just chatting with my mom and sitting beside Samuel.


Trowbridge's Ice Cream and Sandwich Bar
Trowbridge's in Dowtown Florene, AL


If you are ever in Florence, Al you need to visit Trowbridge's




I had their chicken salad sandwich, Samuel had a grilled cheese with pickles on the side, and my mom had a banana sandwich. They have all kinds of sandwiches, hot dogs, soups, and of course, ice cream, and shakes!

Both boys love it in here. It has been around forever and my grandmother used to always take me when I was little. Now my mom and I take my boys. It is a little ice cream shop that has a TON of flavors and serves the BEST pimento cheese sandwiches. It is a fun atmosphere...plus your drinks are served in glass bottles! 


We had a great time. I LOVE surprise lunch dates with my mom and it is even better when she brings one of my sweeties along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!