John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's The Only One I Know...

Recently Kobe asked me what my favorite Bible verse is. I told him a few that I hold pretty close to my heart and asked him why he asked. He said he wanted some new verses to look up. He said the only one he had been reading and looking up was John 3:16. He said he had that one memorized. A GREAT verse for him to start with for sure. He wanted to read more verses but continually kept opening his Bible to John 3:16 because (when asked why this one) he said, "It's the only one I know." I asked him how he knew it. He said: Tim Tebow. Thanks, Tim Tebow for taking a stand in your beliefs because that motivated my child to read about God's Love.



Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone.

The easy thing isn't always the right thing and the right thing isn't always the popular thing.

Do RIGHT anyway.

3 comments:

  1. This is good girl! So sweet! Glad you let me know you follow me! I am following back!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment!