John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thankful Thursday 06-07-12

My list for this week:

1. God. Thankful for his mercy, grace, and forgiveness.

2. Jesus. I am so thankful for His constant intercession on my behalf.

3. John. I am thankful that he will go jogging with me.(among other things of course! This list is for THIS week)

4. My Kids. I am thankful that they are pretty good with each other. They aren't perfect but Kobe did play with Samuel well enough last night for me to finish my Couch25K. Kobe and Sam played on the playground at the park while I ran the perimeter of it. Fun times!

5. Evening Walks. You can learn a lot about your kid during an evening walk. I really enjoy just getting out of the house and walking/jogging with my family.

6. My House. I am thankful for a home that may not have plenty of room...but plenty of love!

7. My Car. I just got tires put on my SUV and some minor under-the-hood maintenance and repairs taken care of and it drives like a dream!!

8. Friends. I am thankful for my friends. New and Old. 

9. A Safe City. We live in a very safe neighborhood and in a relatively safe city. I am sure there are a few cases of domestic problems and minor traffic violations but nothing major. I love feeling safe when we are out and about.

10. My Job. I have said it once. I have said it twice. I will say it a lot: I LOVE MY JOB!

Try to find some things this week that you are thankful for. Little or Big...be thankful you are blessed and highly favored! 

What are some things you are thankful for this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!