John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Monday, June 18, 2012

Six

This past weekend was a busy and celebratory weekend. Sunday marked the sixth year that I have had the honor and privilege of calling John my husband. We celebrated last weekend because we had a babysitter and we knew this weekend would be a little hectic! We went to eat at one of our favorite local restaurants, Frank's Italian. It is so cozy and romantic in there. We loved it so much we got my parents a gift card to enjoy their Anniversary dinner there too (theirs is June 14th). I ordered the Shrimp Cannelloni and John ordered the Meat Lasagna. We ate bread with the BEST marinara dipping sauce and a friend of mine, Rachel, was our waitress. She was so sweet and attentive to us and even gave us a piece of triple chocolate cake for dessert since it was our anniversary.

I really do love him more now than the day we said "I do". I most definitely do not regret marrying this man. He is a great best friend, co-parent, life partner, advice giver, patient and calm listener and he always tells me I am beautiful and make me feel safe and loved.

I am one blessed lady!


1 comment:

  1. Happy happy anniversary!!! Sounds like you guys had a great one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment!