John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Oh The Places I Will (Want to) Go

Good Tuesday Morning and welcome to all of the readers from The Eloping Stethoscope. Today I am linking up to the Tuesday 10 post entitled "10 Places To Travel". This post is going to be so easy and quick for me! I have been keeping a board on Pinterest as a dream of where John and I will (would like to) go when our children are older and some while they can still go with us. So here is my list for places I would like to travel to:

1. Bora Bora

Bora Bora


2.   Cape Elizabeth, Maine



cape elizabeth


3. Boston, Massachusetts

Boston, Massachusetts


4. Ireland Countryside
Ireland country side


5. Cabo San Lucas

Cabo San Lucas


6. Venice, Italy

Gondola


7. Edinburgh, Scotland

Edinburgh Castle, Edinburgh, Scotland


8. Tuscany, Italy

Tuscany Italy


9. Washington, D.C.

Washington, D.C.


10. Belize

Belize




11 comments:

  1. You'd love Ireland. It's sooo beautiful there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish I could travel like this, would be so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I wish we could just go on a traveling frenzy! Maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your site design! So cute! Thanks for stopping by Me + the Moon :) Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This could be my list! Have you never been to DC? Its actually quite wonderful here :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never been to DC! I am hoping to accompany my son when he goes on his 6th grade trip! That will probably be the only way I will get there!

      Delete
  6. Ooooh...GREAT choices!!! Our minds definitely think alike...Bora Bora #1. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you need a personal assistant on these trips? I'd be willing to make that sacrifice. ;)

    P.S. Found you through Wednesday Wander!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise that if I ever find the time and funds to complete this list... I will hire you as my assistant! Following you back...

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comment!