John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Just For Fun--Kobe

I have decided to do a post of pictures that make me smile for both kids. Some are old and some are not. Some of the pictures were taken before I started blogging or you would have probably already seen them. I apologize in advance for all of the pictures I am about to post. However, I really want to post these so they can be in my blog book that I am about to print. I need these for memory's sake. I hope you enjoy!

This post is of Kobe.

Snaggle tooth! 2007

This is my most favorite picture ever of Kobe (2008)

Kobe and John always are dreaming up some kind of design to put in Kobe's hair I like this one a lot

Learning to skateboard

Extremely happy  2011

Basketball end of season/trophy party 2010

After a basketball game 2012

Kobe 2012

I love this! The epitome of a Saturday in the South

Another hair design...this time a spider web for Halloween

Love this! 2007

At A&W. We were leaving Gatlinburg and the traffic was so terrible we decided to get off the highway for a little bit and eat. YUMMY 2006.

2012

2011 Basketball...he made the shot!

Christmas morning 2011

Football 2010

After a football game...love the "tough" look 2010

On vacation... on the cruise ship. 2010 

Before School ---3rd Grade

In a Monster Truck Tire

2009


Love it!

HAHA! Cleaning out a pumpkin 2008



After the Pep Rally at school. He was the "S" in MSHS



Halloween 2009


Another hairstyle...July the 4th

Football Awards Ceremony 2009

Halloween 2010

And there you have some of my most favorite pictures of Kobe.

This one is one of the best ever too:

We planned a surprise vacation for our family and didn't tell the kids what we were doing. We took them for a weekend on the beach and loaded all of our stuff up and checked out of a hotel. We drove for about an hour to New Orleans (they thought we were headed home). Once there we let them know that their vacation was just beginning as we showed them the cruise ship we were getting on. This is Kobe and Callum finding out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!