John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, June 22, 2012

Five on Friday 6-22-2012 (Scattergories)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE  and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE. I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!

This Week's Topic: Scatttergories


1.      What random letter was generated by the online random-letter generator? (this doesn’t really count as one of your five questions)  **Y*


2.   What food item, whose name begins with the letter in question #1, are you most likely to eat within the next few days? **Yogurt**




3.    What item, whose name begins with the letter in question #1, are you most likely to purchase this weekend? **YooHoo Drink Boxes at the store**




4.    What famous person, whose last name begins with the letter in question #1, makes you think thoughts you probably shouldn’t? **I try not to think badly of people or "criticize" them in my mind BUT Dwight Yoakam's voice just pushes all my buttons!**




5.     What is your favorite film whose title begins with the letter in question #1? **You've Got Mail*




6.    What geographical location, whose name begins with the letter in question #1, are you most likely to see within the next few days?  **Youth Soccer Field and possibly a Yardsale**

2 comments:

  1. hey girl, thats for the sweet compliment this morning on my blog... is that your family above? wow, you have like the PERFECT looking family. how precious... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are TOO sweet! That is from Left to Right, my stepson Callum (he lives with us and I consider him my own!), Me, My husband, my son Kobe and in the front, my youngest, Samuel. Thanks for the sweet compliment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment!