John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, June 15, 2012

Five On Friday 6-15-2012 (Lost)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE. I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!




1. How easily to do you get lost? ** VERY easily!**

 2. What subject in school made you feel most lost? **Chemistry**

3. What’s something you’ve recently misplaced and have not yet found? **My Camera!!**

4. What’s something you found and were able to return to its owner? **An electronic notebook was left in a lecture room at work and I was able to save it from being stolen misplaced.**

5. When you need some alone time and don’t want anyone to know where you are, where are you most likely to disappear to? **Most likely...to my bathtub. I take the ipod docking station, ipod, candles, a lighter, and  a glass of Milo's Sweet Tea with Splenda and go take a HOT bubble bath!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!