John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Books, Books, Books

Today I am linking up with Mom2Memphis&Ruby and I am posting my top ten favorite books.




1. Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
Firefly Lane
If you have ever had a best friend...this is a great book! When I had just finished reading this book I found out that my first "adult-made" friend (friend that I didn't make in school or y way of my parents in early years) was moving away and so I gave it to her to carry with her.

2. The Richest Season by Maryann McFadden
Richest Season, The
Great book for women who have ever felt like they needed to search for who they really are!

3. The Breakdown Lane by Jacquelyn Mitchard
The Breakdown Lane

4. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
The Lovely Bones
5. The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
The Memory Keeper's Daughter Publisher: Penguin (Non-Classics)

6. The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
The Giving Tree 40th Anniversary Edition Book with CD
I love reading this story with my little boys.

7. I Love You Forever by Robert Munsch Shelia McGraw
Product Details

8. God's Wisdom for Little Boys by Jim and Elizabeth George
Product Details
This book inspired the decor of my little boys' room! I love the apple tree!

9. Be Still and Let Your Nail Polish Dry by Andrea Boeshaar
Be Still and Let Your Nail Polish Dry
Great Devotional for women!

And last but MOST CERTAINLY not least:

10. My Bible.












This is my Bible.

Have a terrific Tuesday!! What are some of your favorite books that I can add to my list??

I read a book several years ago that was about four (maybe five) ladies that were all neighbors and one of them began having marriage problems and her husband began to abuse her. The ladies all rallied together and it is a great book about friendship. I think the title of it was The Ladies/Women of ______Lane/Street/Avenue. Do any of you know what the title is of this book? Help me if you can! I would love to re-read this book.

4 comments:

  1. Love You Forever...have never been able to read the whole thing without crying ;) Great book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not like the Love you Forever. It made me so sad. I didn't want to read it to my babies, so I returned it. I love the Bible. I love Shel Silverstein too. I am your newest follower! I found you via the link up today. Check out my Tuesday Ten.

    http://mostwhatmatters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! Lil Lambz! It is so sad. My kids loves saying the "She got older and older and older" part!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I Love You Forever is a classic! Definitely sad, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment!