Today I am linking up with Mom2Memphis&Ruby and I am posting my top ten favorite books.
1. Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
If you have ever had a best friend...this is a great book! When I had just
finished reading this book I found out that my first "adult-made" friend (friend
that I didn't make in school or y way of my parents in early years) was moving
away and so I gave it to her to carry with her.
2. The Richest Season by Maryann McFadden
Great book for women who have ever felt like they needed to search for who
they really are!
3. The Breakdown Lane by Jacquelyn Mitchard
4. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
5. The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
6. The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
I love reading this story with my little boys.
7. I Love You Forever by Robert Munsch Shelia McGraw
8. God's Wisdom for Little Boys by Jim and Elizabeth George
This book inspired the decor of my little boys' room! I love the apple
9. Be Still and Let Your Nail Polish Dry by Andrea Boeshaar
Great Devotional for women!
And last but MOST CERTAINLY not least:
10. My Bible.
This is my Bible.
Have a terrific Tuesday!! What are some of your favorite books that I can add
to my list??
I read a book several years ago that was about four (maybe five) ladies that
were all neighbors and one of them began having marriage problems and her
husband began to abuse her. The ladies all rallied together and it is a great
book about friendship. I think the title of it was The Ladies/Women of
______Lane/Street/Avenue. Do any of you know what the title is of this book?
Help me if you can! I would love to re-read this book.