John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

52 Home--Week 24

For those of you who may be new to my blog or have no idea why I have a post every week called 52 Home, I will explain. I started this project last year with GIRL TALK FOR BIBLICAL WOMEN and I loved it so much I wanted to continue doing it this year too. You pick a picture. Any picture from your life that week and post it. It can be a pile of dishes, a mess your kids made, a full (or clean) sink. I mean...anything! It is fun to look back and see what pictures I have chosen along the way. **Sometimes I can't choose so I post two**

This week's 52 Home Project Pictures are of the crafts my boys made for John at church on Father's Day.

Samuel "made" this. His teacher asked him to tell her some things he loved about his dad and she wrote them in. They are: 1. Sometimes he let me sleep in his bed 2. He fixes me Ravioli 3. We watch Transformers together

Kobe's hand print Fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!