John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Thursday, May 17, 2012

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...




A few of my friend's are doing "Favorite Things" posts ... so I thought  would too. Hope you enjoy!

1.  Peppermint Chap Stick. I love my peppermint chap stick. I have all kinds of different lip glosses and softlips and balms but this is truly my most favorite! It is always a staple for wherever I go.

product image


2. Milos' Sweet Tea with Splenda.  This is definitely my "go-to" drink at home. The best part? No one else in the house likes it...so it is ALL MINE!




3. Love Spell. Love Spell by Victoria's Secret is my *most* favorite!! I love the lotion, body wash, and body spray.

Victoria's Secret Vs Love Spell Body Lotion 8.4 oz (200143)


4. Bath and Body Works Candles. Lemon is my *MOST* favorite and of course I love Mint Chocolate Chip.

 5. Blueberry Muffin Scented Oil for Oil Burner. I buy mine at a local flea market that come into town each month. It is the best I have smelled so far.
6. Febreeze Air Effects. Gain Scent! I love to spray this stuff. I mean, I think I may be addicted to the smell of original Gain. I just love to smell it!
Febreze Air Effects: Gain Original Scent
7. Mr. Clean All Purpose Cleaner. Gain Scent! Again, the gain scent. This is my favorite "go to" all purpose cleaner!
Mr. Clean with Gain Multi Surface Cleaner, Original Fresh Scent, 80 Ounce (Pack of 4)
8. Let Your Nail Polish Dry Devotional Book. This is my favorite one so far! This is a great devotional for wives and moms!
Be Still... and Let Your Nail Polish Dry: A Devo for Women on the Go! [Book]
9. These Charms. I got these charms for Mother's Day. I love them. You can get them at Lynda's Loft.


And of course....
10. Lindor White Chocolate Truffles
Lindt Lindor Truffles Stracciatella White Chocolate Shell with Cocoa Pieces with Smooth Filling 5.1 Oz
Fresh Lemon 14.5 oz. Filled Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
Fresh Lemon 14.5 oz. Filled Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
Fresh Lemon 14.5 oz. Filled Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
Fresh Lemon 14.5 oz. Filled Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
I am already at item number ten so I think I better do a part two sometime!!

1 comment:

  1. I just laughed so hard about the GAIN....I wish I didn't just find out through you that that stuff comes in a spray scent. I;m going to get some TODAY! When I was pregnant with Logan I would smell our Gain detergent several times a day.,..Chris even caught me getting up at night to have a sniff...this product would of been my perfume a year ago lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment!