A few of my friend's are doing "Favorite Things" posts ... so I thought would too. Hope you enjoy!
1. Peppermint Chap Stick. I love my peppermint chap stick. I have all kinds of different lip glosses and softlips and balms but this is truly my most favorite! It is always a staple for wherever I go.
2. Milos' Sweet Tea with Splenda. This is definitely my "go-to" drink at home. The best part? No one else in the house likes it...so it is ALL MINE!
3. Love Spell. Love Spell by Victoria's Secret is my *most* favorite!! I love the lotion, body wash, and body spray.
4. Bath and Body Works Candles. Lemon is my *MOST* favorite and of course I love Mint Chocolate Chip.
5. Blueberry Muffin Scented Oil for Oil Burner. I buy mine at a local flea market that come into town each month. It is the best I have smelled so far.
6. Febreeze Air Effects. Gain Scent! I love to spray this stuff. I mean, I think I may be addicted to the smell of original Gain. I just love to smell it!
7. Mr. Clean All Purpose Cleaner. Gain Scent! Again, the gain scent. This is my favorite "go to" all purpose cleaner!
8. Let Your Nail Polish Dry Devotional Book. This is my favorite one so far! This is a great devotional for wives and moms!
9. These Charms. I got these charms for Mother's Day. I love them. You can get them at Lynda's Loft.
And of course....
10. Lindor White Chocolate Truffles
I am already at item number ten so I think I better do a part two sometime!!