John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thankful Thursday--05-10-2012

This Week's Top Ten:

1. God. I am so thankful that His word is TRUE. No matter what lies the devil tries to tell me... I know the truth!

2. Jesus. I am trying very hard to just stay focused on Him and stay at the foot of the cross!

3. My Husband. God bless him, please! Just for putting up with me!

4. My Kids. They are my heart...enough said!

5. My Job. I am so thankful for my job and for the opportunities it affords me!

6. Friends. I am so thankful for my friends. The good ones. The ones who are always there for me and then lean on me too!

7. Bible Verse of the Day. I am so glad I subscribed to this... I love to get a little text or email with a new verse every single day.

8. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. I LOVE IT!!!

9. Couch to 5K Trainer. I love that little lady on that app...she speaks so sweetly and encouraging to me!

10. The Weekend. I need it to hurry this week!! I am ready for the rest and relaxation that it brings!!


                                                    

2 comments:

Thank you for your sweet comment!