John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, May 4, 2012

SUYL Friday--Making New Friends

 Ms. Sara Beth Rainey

I am Sara Beth.

Today I am linking up with Kelly's Korner and sharing who I am and where I am from for Show Us Your Life Friday.

This is my blog: Rainey Kind of Days. I try to keep my blog up for family and friends that don't live close by so thy can see what is happening with my family and also to keep a record of it for myself and my children. I hope that they will keep the blog books that I print and cherish them and the memories they contain!

About me: I am a working wife and mom to three boys. I have a step daughter who lives in Indiana that we don't get to see often enough due to distance and traveling! My husband and I are very involved in church and in other areas of outreach ministry. I enjoy watching my children play and hearing them giggle. I love to read...when I find the time. I love all things artsy so I love to paint and put suff together and make centerpieces. I love to arrange flowers. I live in NW Alabama and I have lived here since I was 5 years old. My children are 15, 14,10,and 5.

 I work at University of North Alabama where I am Senior Adminstrative Assistant in the Physics and Earth Science Department. I LOVE my job! I love working and using my knowledge and skills on a regular basis and still being able to be off with my kids when they are out of school!

I love Christian music and classical music. I like taking long drives and thunderstorms (but not together). I love massages, lemon scented candles, blueberry scented ANYTHING, and sitting on my front porch swing and talking to my husband and watching the kids play.

I would love to meet you and find out more about you and answer questions you may have for me!

Have a great Friday!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Found you through Kelly's link up. I am from Alabama too. Your blog is so cute and I love the title! I'm your newest follower. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linking up to you from Kelly's Korner! I can't wait to read your blog. I too am from NW Alabama, just a little bit further south than you in Winfield, AL (Small town in Marion County)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    I'm excited to follow yours. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment!