John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Soundtrack To My Life


Good Tuesday Afternoon and welcome to the Mom to Memphis and Ruby readers! I am linking up today to share the "Soundtrack of My Life". Enjoy!

1.  Just A Swingin' by John Anderson

I remember being a little girl just SINGING this song with my momma. Good old Alabama raising!

2. Dixie Land Delight by Alabama



Any girl in Alabama LOVES this song. This song reminds me of many, many fond memories with friends, especially my cousin, Ashley. This song always made a night better!

3. You Are So Beautiful by Joe Cocker

This is the fist song that John ever sang to me in public. I remember feeling so embarrassed that he dedicated that song to me and looked right at me when he sang. But I remember how special and loved it made me feel.

4. Your Song by Elton John

This song will always have a special place in my heart because one day John and I were just riding around and "dreaming" and he grabbed my hand and sang this to me.

5. I've Got A Feeling by Black Eyed Peas

No matter where I am ... if this song comes on... I can't help it ...it makes me want to dance and sing. This was mine and Kobe's song for a long time!

6. Sittin' On the Dock of the Bay by Sara Bareilles

This is just a great song! I love when I am driving to just put this on and sing along!

7. Jesus Paid It All by Kristian Stanfill

This song SPEAKS volumes to me. I have yet to be able to listen to this without crying in absolute thankfulness. Oh Praise the One who paid my debt and raised this life up from the dead! Thank you Jesus!!

8. Washed By the Water by Needtobreathe

This is the most favorite song of my little Sam man. He loves to sing this song and when he is "playing" his guitar this is the song he almost always sings!

9. Forever and A Day by Bethel

I love this song! I first heard it at The Ark and the Lord spoke a promise to me during this song and it is has been a top favorite since then!

10. Put Your Records On by Corrine Bailey Rae

What drive with the windows down is complete without this song???


OH! I could go on and on...hopefully one day there will be a part two!

Have a terrific Tuesday!

2 comments:

Thank you for your sweet comment!