John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, May 18, 2012

Five on Friday 05-18-2012

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE. I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!


This Week's Topic: Fences

1. What’s something you were unreasonably forbidden from doing when you were a kid? **Honestly, my parents had their reasons for everything. Now that I am a mom, I am sure some of mine seem unreasonable but...I have my reasons too.**


2. In what area of your life would you say you have especially conservative boundaries? **Personal life (marriage, going out with friends, parenting).**

3. In what area of your life would you say you have especially permissive boundaries? ** I would say I am too trustworthy of people and a tad naive when it comes to strangers.**

4. In what area of your life do you routinely go over the line? **I always tend to cross the line when I feel as if I have been ignored after asking one of my children to do something for the umpteenth time. I yell. Sometimes I have a little temper tantrum... I am not proud of it. But I am honest. And then... it gets done. I feel bad. I apologize and we move on.**

5. How many keys do you have on your key ring? **Two.**




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!