John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, May 11, 2012

Five on Friday 5-11-2012 (Travel)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE  and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE. I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!



1. If you could get on a plane tomorrow, where would you go for a week? Where would you go for a    month? **For a week I would like to go somewhere with just John. I have always wanted to visit Maine. Maybe Maine.  A month: Italy. With the kids. I really want to go there!!! I will...one day!**


2. Where do you want most to return to? **I would love to return to New York**

3. What was your most memorable meal or drink while traveling? **Most memorable meal was on a cruise to Mexico. The kids (and adults) laughed and thought it was great when the waiters danced and sang around the last night on the ship.**

4. What is the most breathtaking view in your city? How about from your travels? **In my city...probably overlooking the river from the bluffs in Sheffield. You can look out across the river and Florence and it can be very beautiful at times. In my travels...Again, the crystal clear blue water in Mexico.**

5. What’s the most touristy thing you’ve done? ** Walked around with a camera around my neck and snapped pictures. I know the locals were wishing I would get out of the way so they could get on with their normal lives!**

                                             


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!