John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Five on Friday 05-25-2012 (Intro)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE  and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE. I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!








This Week's Topic: INTRO

1. What’s an interesting way you became introduced to someone? ** I was introduced to John by way of my cousin and her husband. I met him while he was sitting at a table talking to his current girlfriend. We didn't date until some time after that but...still... kind of weird.**


2. Upon first being introduced to someone, what pleasantry are you most likely to speak?  **Hi. Nice to meet you.  I love your dress/top/earrings/bag.How are you? **

3. What song do you think has a terrific first line? ** Love on the Rocks by Sara Barielles. --We met on a rainy evening in the summertime...Don't think I need to tell you more**


4. What’s a film that started off poorly but turned out to be quite good? **P.S. I love you.**

5. What’s usually a good early sign that your weekend is going to be great? **When Friday seems to fly by!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!