John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Thursday, May 17, 2012

52 Home--Week 19 -- Mother's Day Edition

Ok, so I know that the 52 Home project is supposed to be just ONE picture from your life that week...but this past weekend was Mother's Day and I have a couple of pictures. I just want to remember these sweet drawings and little tokens of love from my treasures from Heaven....my kids and husband!!

Breakfast. John and the kids prepared bought breakfast for all of us. The flowers in the middle are from everyone (Proflowers as Samuel calls them) and the flower pot in the background is from Samuel. He painted it just for me at school and planted some little flowers in it...he says they are roses.

Again, From Samuel. It was raining on Mother's Day so he drew rain and lightening on this picture! He said the rain would help the flowers grow taller!

Three charms for three boys. My last name initial "R", a dragonfly, and a cross

L to R: A picture of the ocean that Samuel drew me because he wants to take me there to see some dolphins. A card Kobe made me at school, the card Samuel got for me, and a devotional book called Promises and Prayers for Mothers.



The inside of the card from Samuel, He signed his precious little name on the left side

Front of Kobe's card

He drew a picture of me. This is a good picture of me. I have pretty teeth and my sunglasses are on top of my head!

The letter Kobe wrote me that made me cry.

I found this on Pinterest and I love it! I may paint this next.







**Callum wrote me a very sweet and precious note for Mother's Day. As always, it made me cry. He wrote it in pencil and so I couldn't get a good picture of it. He drew a heart and inside of it he wrote, "To my mom in Alabama. Thanks for doing mom things for me and taking care of me. I love you. Of course, tears came after I read the To my mom in Alabama part. **

I am a very blessed woman and truly honored to be called wife and mom by these guys in my life!

2 comments:

  1. Aww...so sweet. Look like you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kelly! I really did. I especially love Mother's Day. I love seeing what their little minds and hands created for me in love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment!