John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

52 Home---Week 18

Samuel playing "Army Man' He has one gun down the collar of his shirt and one over his shoulder. Our apple tree was struck by lightening and has bit the dust so until it is remvoed, Samuel is using it as his "Army hiding place"!


52 Home is a weekly post with a picture of something that has happened in my life that week. It may be a picture of a dirty counter, laundry, pets, or my kids (mostly...my kids!). I will have 52 photos to represent each week of our year one this is done. I completed last year's 52 Home Project and I am quite proud of that accomplishment!

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture..My son loves to play Army Man!!
    The book I'm reading for the study is What's it like to be married to me,by Linda Dillow. You can buy the book and join in.
    Here is the link to one of the girls who is doing the study.http://blessedmama-2.blogspot.com/. Would love to have you join us:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment!