John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Thursday, April 19, 2012

This is Why--Addendum A

I need to add an addendum to the post THIS IS WHY...

* He knows that I am the "squemish" type when it comes to bodily functions so when Samuel's daycare called for one of us to pick him up Tuesday ... I knew JUST WHO to send---JOHN! And that is a good things since he got sick TWICE on the way home in the car!  He is so patient with us while we are sick! He will go overboard to make sure you feel ok and that you have everything that you need. He "helped" Sam when he got sick and cleaned up after him and I went and picked up Sprite, crackers, Pediatlye, and a called in prescription. Once he was all cleaned up I would give him medicine and rub his back... I got the best part of the job for sure! Eventhogh we had decided I would stay home the next day with him... John got up each time that Samuel got sick and helped take care of him. He didn't get much sleep Tuesday night...but he let me sleep. He got up and went to work on time and called to check on us throughout the day...

Add THAT to the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!