John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday 04-19-2012

This Week's Top Ten:

1. God. I am really excited to see what He has in store for the participants of North Alabama Women's Encounter next weekend...if you are interested in going or finding out more...let me know!

2. Jesus. I am thankful for His love... and His life that he laid down for me...and you!

3. MY BOYS! Oh! These boys are so special to me. I just love, love, love them! I am so proud of all the accomplishments they are making at school and in extra curricular activities and especially at church!

4. JOHN! What on Earth would I do without this man??? I don't know! and I DON'T want to find out!

5. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. Not only are these good for when your stomach is a little upset but they are also good for bringing me and my three boys around the dinner table to talk about our day.

6. Good Friends. Good friends are hard to find...and even harder to keep. I am so thankful for my good friends!

7. Dried Mixed Berries. This little pouch of goodness makes my morning great! I love eating them...especially when I mix them with almonds. YUMMY!

8. Our Home. A lot of people don't have them, you know? Mine may not be the best on the block or the biggest in town...but it works and it is our home. It is where we come together after a long day and it is where I watch my kids grow up! It is where I spend time with my husband.

9. My Mom and Dad. Since Samuel has been sick he wasn't able to go to school today so he is staying with Nana. Bless her! He is to the point where he is feeling better and that is great...but it can get a little wild! My dad is keeping the boys tonight while John as practice for the praise and worship band and I have a meeting about the Women's Encounter. I am really thankful for them!

10. Summer Semester. This means amended office hours! YAY for getting off a little early during Summer!

                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!