John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, April 27, 2012

My Christian Creations

Good Friday Morning! I am linking up today with Kelly's Korner for Show Us Your Life Friday. Today she is hosting the topic of : Show Us What You Can Make. I started painting for fun. I really enjoy it and as a mother to three boys I needed a little "girly" something in my life (even the dogs are male!). I used to LOVE painting as a child and once I got a little older I enjoyed decorating, designing center pieces and wreaths, and floral arrangement. So, I began painting little things for myself, my home, and my family. As time went by people began asking me to make them door hangings or picture frames and so I did! I have sold several pieces and it doesn't seem like work at all! It is fun to me and I really enjoy turning on some Jesus Culture and painting the night away!

Front Door Hanger

Initial Candy Jar

Wall Hanging

Front Door Hanging

Wall Hanging

Classroom Door Hanging


Painted Candle with Ribbon and Initial

Sports Team Picture Frame (can do with any name or lettering)

Headband

Hospital Door Hanger for New baby

Thanksgiving Door Hanger

Wall Hanging

Door Hanging


HA! I just realized that I have a lot of friends that have a last name that starts with "M" and "S"! I hope you guys have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

Thank you for your sweet comment!