John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Monday, April 9, 2012

Five on Friday 4-6-2012 (Contact)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE. I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!


I am sorry I haven't posted a Five on Friday in a few weeks. The website where I get these questions for the blog has been very slow about posting the questions and when I go look for them and they aren't there I sometimes forget or get busy and don't go back and get them. I am going to try and do better!

This Week's Topic: Contact

1. When did someone last knock on your door, and who was it? **I guess that would have to be the Pest Control man who came Friday.**


2. When did someone last call you on the phone, and who was it? **My mom. She just called about five minutes ago.**

3. When did someone last hand you a business card, and who was it? **Today. Dr. Ahmed.**

4. When did someone last hand you a pen, magnet, calendar, or other trinket with his or her business info on it, and what was it? **Church of the Shoals. Last week.**

5. When did you last get info out of a phone book? **I honestly don't remember!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!