John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Monday, April 16, 2012

Five on Friday 4-13-2012 (National Library Week)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE. I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!


This Week's Topic: National Library Week


1. What were the libraries at your elementary and high school like? ** Quiet!**

2. What’s interesting about your nearest community library? **The children's room is so precious. Plus, the cross stitched pictures that hang in the library were stitched by my grandmother Doris**

3. What is the longest you’ve had an overdue library book? **I don' know that I have ever had an overdue library book.**

4. Among people you know who aren’t already librarians, who would make a good librarian? **I can't think of anyone right off**

5. Who is your favorite librarian? **Christina at Muscle Shoals Library who is also a sweet classmate of mine.**

                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!