John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Five on Friday 04-20-2012 (Gimme Three Reasons)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE. I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!



This Week's Topic: Gimme Three Reasons

1. What are the top three reasons for getting up early on a weekend? **Leaving to go on vacation/trip, have some alone time before the house wakes up, and Going to serve others at Servolution**


2. What are the top three reasons for getting into whatever your current job is? **Schedule coincides with my children's school schedules so I can be off when they are out of school, college tuition for my children as a benefit, and a GREAT institution to work for and GREAT people to work with**

3. What are the top three reasons for loving you? **I love you back, I am loyal, and I am honest**

4. What are the top three reasons for spending more money than you should? **(I am stopping this but....) A good sale, it is for one of my kids, and I couldn't put it back on the shelf because it smelled so good (candles, lotion, body spray, etc)**

5. What are the top three reasons to be grateful today? **God woke me up to enjoy this day and have a new day to live life, loved my the King of Kings, my husband, my sweet kids, and my family, and I found $20 this morning**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!