I am a mom to Callum (14), Kobe (9), and Samuel (4). Being a mom to these boys means:
* Always having baby wipes and band aids on hand
* Making our schedule around whatever current sport is being played
* Hearing stories about eating worms
* Coming outside to a pile of rubble in the yard and getting this response when you ask what is going on: We are trying to make a fire with brush and two sticks like on Man, Woman, Wild
* Finding two little boys under a tree with apple juice boxes and spoons and apples off of the apple tree and when asked what is going on they say: Well, we want two apple trees in our yard instead of one so we are planting apples (digging the holes with a spoon) and watering them with apple juice so they will grow quicker
* Never being caught off guard when a little "wrestling" session begins...even if it is behind you at the grocery store!
* Being entertainment when they tie rubber bands around the dish sink hose and when you turn on the water it sprays you down or tying a spider to the milk jug with fishing line so that when you slip your hand through the handle ...the spider falls out!
* Having sweet help from little boys who love their mom
* Finding action figures and hot wheels in every pocket in your car and purse
* Having dirty little hand prints on your clothes (but you don't mind because you got a great hug!)
* Having your little boys "protect" you from things (bugs, etc.)
* Being challenged to eat a chocolate covered cricket...and doing it for the "cool" points
* Getting to snuggle with sweet little boys each night!
These are some of the things that make my life worth living!
|As you can see... even professional picture day can't keep brothers from wanting to wrestle...notice Samuel's arms tightly around Kobe and Callum's necks!|