John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

52 Home--Week 16

Sisters In Christ




This is a picture of a bookmark that my sweet friend Rachel gave me. I am so blessed to have her in my life. We have SO much in common and the Lord knew what He was doing (as He always does) when He placed us together! I am so thankful for her and always keep this bookmark in the book that I am currently reading. It says:

God brought us together
in more ways than one
and made us a family
through Jesus, His son.

When we were created
He knew that one day,
we'd both be related
in this special way.

Because of God's grace
He so carefully planned
to join our two hearts
 by His own loving hand.

I pray through the years
you'll remember that we
will always be sisters
in Christ, you and me.

 Rachel is my sister for sure! I enjoy spending time with her and love her husband, children, and parents as my family! We are so blessed to have eachother. Who else can turn a Waffle House run into a five hour event??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!