John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday 3-29-12

This Week's List:

1. God. I am so thankful for a God who loves me more than I can ever imagine!

2. Jesus. I am so thankful for the friend I have in Jesus. I use to pick up the phone when I was sad or happy and now... that comes second to going straight to Jesus with everything.

3. Friendship. It is so important. I am thankful for the true friendships I have in this life. My daddy told me once that I would be able to count my friends on one hand when I was older. Of course, at that time, I had like 1 million friends and could not believe what he was saying. Now I know, that sadly, that is true. I have recently had to part ways with some people that just drained the life out of me. Sure, I tried being the light in the darkness for them but I just couldn't continue to allow myself to be hurt over and over. With that said, this week I said goodbye to one of my sweet friends, Charlotte. She is with Jesus now. She is now cancer free and in a perfect, healthy body.

4. My family. I love these guys more than anything. They mean so much to me! I am so blessed to have them!

5. My Job. I am so blessed and thankful for my job. I am enjoying spending Spring Break with my boys!

6. Plans and Dreams. While not every single dream and plan we make in life comes to fruition... it is so fun to dream a dream and plan things...even if they may never happen!

7. What I Have. While it is fun to dream a dream and plan things... it is also good to be thankful for what you have. And... I am.

8. New Things. This week we made homemade personal pizzas for the first time. I don't know why I have never put this on our menu before! I cut up ham and pineapple and put out pepperoni and different kinds of cheese and some tomatoes and bacon. We all made out pizzas together on the counter and then we watched them bake. That was fun. Kobe and Sam agreed that they definitely want to do that again!

9. Sale Papers. I actually took advantage on the Courier Journal this week and looked at all the sale ads. I quickly saw that there were some things that I definitely wanted at some really great prices. So I went to the store and was actually impressed at the money I saved.

10. Our DVR. Because of that DVR, I am able to type this blog. The boys LOVE watching Man, Woman, Wild on TV. So, anytime I need to get something done... I just announce that there are episodes of Man, Woman, Wild on and it is like a magnet for at least an hour!


                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!