John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday 3-1-12

This Week's Top Ten:


1. God's Will. He just keeps on showing me new things and developing new things in our lives.

2. Love. Jesus just went after people...the ones normal people wouldn't even talk to! He just wants us to love on people!

3. Menu Planning. I am so glad I got into this. I filled up three weeks on my March calendar with food and sides we already had in our cabinets and freezer! I like looking at the calendar the night before and KNOWING what we are having the next night for dinner instead of stressing out over it each day.

4. Pictures. I love looking at pictures. I am thankful that I am able to have these memories.

5. Quality Time. I love doing something with my husband and kids. They are so very special to me and I thank God for them each and every day.

6. Lazy Days. I haven't had a lot of these lately...but I figure that when I get one I will really appreciate it and be very thankful for lazy time!

7. The number 5. That is how many more daycare checks I have to write. Now, I don't want to rush Samuel's growing up. Believe me, I wish there was a vaccine I could give my kids to keep them at age 4 forever and they wouldn't have to go to school and we could just have cute little kids running around always. BUT that isn't happening so I may as well look on the bright side of this growing up business and one of those is a $500/month raise for my family when we quit paying for daycare.

8. Car Time. I am thankful for the very few minutes I have in the car with my two boys each morning. I learn a lot in that short car ride to drop Kobe off at school. He tells me so much during those precious minutes. Then, once Kobe is out of the car...it is Samuel's turn and he tells me all sorts of interesting things on the way to daycare. I have to say...it makes my mornings.

9. Recipeasy. I found this page on Facebook. I really love it. It has so many, as you may have guessed, easy recipes. They are not generally healthy food choices but they are quick and they are easy. Most of them are dinners that I plan to let the boys help me "cook".

10. Peppermint Chap Stick. I love this little white and red striped stick.

                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!