John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday 03-22-2012

My list for this week:

1. God's Plan. It is perfect. It is sure. It is in His time.

2. Jesus. The lamb that was slain, counselor, the Prince of Peace, the Everlasting Father, lifter of my head, Perfect, Holy,Trustworthy, Righteous, Protective, Forgiving, and I could go on and on!

3. Family. My little family is my world. It is that simple.

4. My Job. I was sitting in my car before coming into work this morning just so thankful for this job.

5. Water. I am trying to drink at least a gallon a day... I thought I didn't like water but the more I drink it the more I like it!

6. Dry Erase Calendars. They are so handy when you are a working mom and wife!

7. Party Planning Websites. I love party planning... especially for my little boys! All four guys'  (three little guys and one big guy!) birthdays are within the next two months so I am a party planning maniac!

8. Compassion. It is good to have compassion extended to you when you are really needing it...but it is so much  more rewarding to give compassion to those who need it.

9. Good Parking Places. It isn't a secret that university parking can be difficult. Today I had to leave for lunch and give up my pretty good parking place and I was kind of upset about it! But... when I got back there was an even better one waiting on me! Can we say: God's favor??

10. Spring Break! I am so glad that in less than two hours I will be officially on Spring Break!


                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!