John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday 03-08-2012

This Week's Top Ten:

1. God. He never leaves us. People think He is an angry God and that Jesus is the one they run to but don't forget that God sent Jesus to display His love for all of us!

2. Jesus. Our Intercessor. Every time I think of Him sitting at the right hand of the Father praying on my behalf...it brings me to tears.

3. John. I am so proud to call him my husband. He always goes the extra mile for our family and for others.

4. MY BOYS! I cannot type enough words here to show how much these kids mean to me!

5. Leftovers. I am so happy to announce that this week we have been able to alternate back and forth each night between only TWO meals that I have cooked. The kids seem OK with it and John is fasting for preparation of the N. Al. Men's Encounter so...I am pretty excited about this!

6. Restoration. God is really working in our lives right now and I am so thankful to HIM for it. I give HIM all the glory and honor.

7. Pandora Radio. It is what gets me through the day!

8. Rainy Nights. Today it is raining. The kids are out of school tomorrow due to a Norovirus breakout...the schools have shut down to try and get it under control. Looks like a Popcorn and Movies kind of night to me!

9. Picking Sam up from Daycare. I love seeing his face light up when I open up his classroom door. I love how proud he is to see me. He is the sweetest boy ever!

10. Getting Kobe from my mom in the afternoons. I hear so much from him and learn so much about his day in that short ten minute drive home.

                                                               

1 comment:

  1. I just saw your comment about Katie's back pack. She has 2, so I'm not sure which one you are talking about. The owl one is from The Land of Nod. And the one with her name, I got from my friend Kari, that does embroidery. Her link is on the last post I did about Katie's t-shirts. Let me know if you have any other questions! my email is marcusanddina@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment!