John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, March 16, 2012

Five on Friday 3-9-2012 (String)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE. I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!


This Week's Topic: String

1. What’s a film that always tugs at your heartstrings? **Facing the Giants. It always gets me when she is leaving the doctor's office and she says "I will still praise you Lord!"**

2. How long would it take you to come up with a six-inch length of string if someone needed it right now? **Probably a while since I would have to go to my car (on level 2 in the parking deck!), drive to a store that sells string, purchase string, get back to the person and cut it! But I would also have to get my ruler out because I am TERRIBLE at estimating measurements!**

3. What are your thoughts on string cheese? **I LOVE it. My family loves it. My kids love it. As a matter of fact, I have a piece in my purse right now!**

4. Among people you know, who’s the best guitar-player? **Obviously, I will be picking JOHN!**

5. What memories do you have of Silly String? **We bought it to play with for Callum's tenth birthday. We had a little party the night before Sam was born (Samuel's birthday is the day after Callum's) and we played with silly string, water balloons, and ate watermelon outside on the front porch...a good Southern family night**


                                                         Guitar on a white background Stock Photo - 6702794

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!