John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Amazed

I say a little prayer each night that God will wake me with a song in my heart... a little melody for the day. I keep this song in my heart quite often and I want to share it with you:

Amazed
Lincoln Brewster

You dance over me

while I am unaware,
You sing all around,
but I never hear the sound

Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You,
how You love me

You paint the morning sky
with miracles in mind
my hope will always stand
for You hold me in Your hand

Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You,
how You love me

How wide...

How deep...

How great...

Is Your love for me

Lord I'm amazed...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!