John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

This Month's Mumblings--January 2012

Last night Samuel was talking to his Paw Paw Bruce on the phone and was telling that Kobe had a girlfriend. Paw Paw asked him if he had a girlfriend... He said yes. Paw Paw asked him what her name was. Samuel said he didn't know her name but he knew that was HIS girlfriend.

A few days ago Kobe informed me that he would like to buy his girlfriend something for Valentine's Day. I asked him what he was thinking of buying. He replied with: GERM-X for her backpack! So, I asked a few friends what would be some good ideas for a 9 year old little girl since I am SURROUNDED by boys I truly have NO idea what a 9 year old girl might like.  You know what they told me?? Personal sized germ-x bottles in the holders for backpacks from Bath and Body Works and some nail polish or lip gloss. So... I told him what I was told... his response: "I TOLD YOU!" with that "I told you" look to go with it!

Me: Sam, you are a Cutie Patootie!
Sam: NO I AM NOT! Do I look like a girl??

Samuel was very excited to pick out and buy some Kid's Cuisines last night. So, when we got home naturally he wanted to eat one for dinner. He picked out the one he wanted and said that he was very excited about his "dinner tray" and then said, "Mommy, please read the instructions. I want this to be good!" all while flipping the box over and pointing to the instructions as he said, "Here are the instructions, Mommy!".

The other night at dinner Samuel announced that he no longer had a girlfriend. I asked what happened... he said: " You Know! I broke up with her!". These kids have gone girl crazy...and overnight!

Kobe tells me that he needs to go to the bathroom at church. I tell him to hurry. He comes back and opens his hand. Inside the hand is a tooth. He said he needed some money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!