John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, February 24, 2012

Thankful Thursday 2-23-2012

This week's top ten is as follows:

1. God. He is so good to us all the time!

2. Jesus. When I think of Him I can literally feel pure joy in my soul.

3. John. This week John surprised me by coming to my office. He brought me flowers and took me to lunch. That was so thoughtful and I really needed that time with just him. He also came bearing gifts for the Chair of the department I work for. He brought her two lions for her office and she is still talking about them.

4. My little boys. OH! I love them. My heart soars when I think of them. They are what makes my heart beat.

5. The words "Paid In Full". We paid off four debts this week. That feels so good to say. I won't lie... I had a little bit of "buyer's remorse" when I saw the amounts and all the FUN thing I could have done with that money but I am so thankful I chose to be responsible and get these things out of our life for good!

6. Dinner with Friends. I am getting a treat and getting to have dinner with two friends this weekend. I can't wait to see them!

7. My Mom. My mom has helped me out so much this week and I truly appreciate her!

8. Reconciliation. I had lost touch with someone almost ten years ago and because she forgave me and I was able to forgive past hurts...we are back in touch. I am so glad that I serve a God who is able to put things back together. Through our messes He makes masterpieces.

9. Haircuts. I love getting my hair cut. I got it trimmed and thinned out this week and I feel so much better!

10. Children's Ministry Team. I am so thankful for the Children's Ministry Team at Church of the Shoals. They are so awesome and I can't say enough good things about what all they are teaching and nuturing in my children!

                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!