John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday 2-2-12

This Week's Top Ten:

1. God. So thankful for my Heavenly Father.

2. Jesus. I am so thankful that I can take EVERYTHING to Him.

3. Healing. There are so many kinds of healing that we all need. It may be spiritual, physical, mental, financial... I could go on and on. The best part of these needs is that God is ABLE to heal us of each and every single one of these things.

4. My husband. I can't type enough words to express how thankful I am for this man. He provides for us emotionally, spiritually, and financially.

5. My KIDS! These boys just make my life worth it! I love them so much with my whole heart!

6. Change. The Bible says that God makes all things new. He made me new. He changed me into a new person. I love when something happens and I normally would act a certain way about it (before) and now I act COMPLETELY different. I love that little reminder that God made me new. 2 Corinthians 5:17 says Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

7. My Calorie Counter App. I am finding it much easier to stick with my diet having this handy dandy calorie counter on my phone! I am so thankful for technology. Even though... I am probably one of the MOST technologically challenged people I know.

8. Prayer. It just makes me feel better to have time to talk to the Lord.

9. Surprises. It reminds us that we aren't in control! God is.

10. Pinterest. I am so thankful for that little website that helps me come up with my own spin on crafty ideas and gives me great new recipes to try out!

                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!